Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Man who stabbed his father 30 times at Tochigi home turns himself in to Sapporo police

2007.06.26

SAPPORO — A 20-year-old student at Chuo University turned himself in to police in Sapporo on Tuesday after being placed on a nationwide wanted list over the fatal stabbing of his father in Tochigi on June 16. Police allege that Ryusuke Ohno killed his father Michitaka Ohno by stabbing him about 30 times in the back and stomach at their home on June 16. Ohno went missing right after the incident.

Ohno walked into the police station at 11 a.m. Tuesday morning, saying that he had committed a murder. According to police, Ohno said that he went to Aomori by train the day he killed his father, and then to Hokkaido two days after that by ferry. "I planned on turning myself in once I had no money left," he told police. He only had a few hundred yen with him, police said

I think the world is getting sicker as day pass by..... rest in peace my fellow man....

No comments: